Club membership, race registration, general events, clothing orders, fee collection, volunteer tracking ... no matter the need, we've got you covered.
With a proven track record, managing registrations for over 1000 organizations across North America, it's time you join the club.
- Add an unlimited number of fields, content blocks, or fees.
- Arrange and group fields in any order you want.
- Set conditions on the display of fields based on registrants previous choices.
Copy & Re-Use Registration Forms
- Copy and modify any of your previous registration forms.
- Start from one of hundreds of templates shared by other Zone4 users.
- Re-use sections of your previous registration forms.
- Easily send an email
- To everybody who has registered for your event
- To all club members
- Select a group of people to send to based their registration options
- Send an email automatically when new registrants sign up.
- Download a list of email addresses to use with any email service.
- Important information at your fingertips
- How many people have signed up in total?
- How many people have selected each option?
- How much money have you made?
- Jump through from the summary to a detailed report for each registration option.
Powerful Reporting Features
- Group, filter, and sort your registrants by any combination of criteria.
- Save, export, and share the reports you have created.
Easy for your Registrants
- No need to create an account or remember passwords.
- Optional quicklist feature saves registration info for next time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Registration Forms be Bilingual
You can specify an English and French option for every piece of text on a registration form and the correct version will be displayed to registrants based on the language set on their computer.
Is there a non-profit or charity discount?
The vast majority of Zone4 registrations are for non-profit or charity events, so we have tried to keep our fee ($1.50 per person) as low as it can possibly be while still paying to keep our servers running. The rest of the fees go straight to our payment processing partners.
Can I put images on my registration form?
Yes, you can add any number of "text block" fields to a registration form. The text block editor allows you to add images as well as tables, lists, links to your website, or other content.
Can I Publish a Confirmation List
You can publish any number of custom reports on your registrants. Most races usually like to publish a confirmation list so everybody can see who has signed up, but you are not limited to just a confirmation list - you can publish contact lists, specific programs, and more.
Can I set up early-bird or late registration pricing
For every fee on a Zone4 registration form, you can set three different price levels, and you can set the date when pricing will automatically roll over to the next price level.
Can I embed the registration form in my website?
For security, embedding a registration form inside another website is not allowed. However, if you are using a Helcim merchant account you can replace the Zone4 Header at the top of the registration form with your own branding.