Hardwood Ski and Bike invites any skiers and racers to challenge themselves on a self timed semi-virtual challenge.
We are offering this challenge each Friday to help continue training and racing.
Courses may change each week. Check here for updates.
All skiers must have valid trail pass or season pass to use trails.
There is no additional fee to participate.
Skiers must purchase your trail pass in advice here https://hardwoodskiandbikeinc.ticketspice.com/2021-2022-ski-and-snowshoe-trail-passes
Race 3 - Friday Jan 28
Challenge time window - 1:00 to 5:00 pm
Course - Olympic side 2.6 km loop. (see map) Start by "The Posts" and follow large Blue signs with white arrows.
- Elementary Girls 2.6 km (1 lap)
- Elementary Boys 2.6 km (1 lap)
- Novice High School Girls 2.6 km (1 lap)
- Novice High School Boys 2.6 km (1 lap)
- Junior High School Girls 5.2 km (2 laps)
- Junior High School Boys 5.2 km (2 laps)
- Senior High School Girls 7.8 km (3 laps)
- Senior High School Boys 7.8 km (3 laps)
- Open Women 7.8 km (3 laps)
- Open Men 7.8 km (3 laps)
Times must be submitted by midnight Friday Jan 28
Results must be submitted in H:MM:SS format with 0:MM:SS for times less than 1 Hour.
Submit your results/time here https://zone4.ca/race/2022-01-28/3e69e9b2/results/
All trails are open to general ski public and all skiers must respect other trail users.
it is responsibility of faster skiers to pass slower skier safely and respectfully. There is NO "tracking" of slower skiers.
This is not a sanctioned school or club activity.
All skiers must follow COVID protocols.
2022 Hardwood Ski Challenge Jan 28
2022 Hardwood Ski Challenge Jan 21
2022 Hardwood Ski Challenge Jan 14